Time Management for LEOs and First Responder
To sign up for the Tactical Time Training that I speak about in this week's podcast, head over to tacticaltimetraining.com. There may even be a special offer if you use that link.
Here are the lists of steps we speak about during the podcast.
(1) Write out your list of 3-5 priorities
(2) Write out your list of ALL daily activities
(3) See if your daily actions match your priorities. If not, remove them!
(4) Start getting comfortable with the word "No" when people ask you to do things that aren't in alignment.
(5) Try and outsource things that need to be done, but that don't need to be done by you.
(6) Create your hour-by-hour schedule with your new list of daily activities
And the last piece is, rule the world because YOU are now in control.
Thanks for all your incredible reviews, I appreciate them!
Stay safe everyone.
If you haven't learned about our mastermind team for high performing LEADERS dive into our free webinar and learn how you can exponentially grow your business, without putting the rest of your life on hold at https://www.mindsetwithmarc.com/webinar
Or, if you're interested in getting a copy of our international bestselling book for free head to https://www.mindsetwithmarc.com/book
Above all, stay safe and healthy out there.