Or least the ones that actually work
Recap of today's episode. A good nutrition plan:
1) Properly controls energy balance.
2) Provides nutrient density.
3) Achieves health, body composition, and performance goals.
4) Is honest and outcome based.
5) Is sustainable for both us AND the planet.
If your plan fell to pieces, join me during a free fitness webinar where I will explain what I've found to work best for me, and I will even invite you to a free assessment where I will recommend a specific plan for YOU.
Visit http://marchildebrand.com/fitnesswebinar and I will see you then.
If you'd like to see how our LEO Mastermind Squad works, check that out HERE.
Or if you'd prefer to contact Marc via email, hit him up at email@example.com.
Above all, stay safe and healthy out there.